e-Commerce and Web Development
Your website design is often your first impression to potential customers. Are you making a good first impression?
Often, it takes just two seconds for a visitor to decide whether they are going to stay on your site or click the “back” button. Help them choose to stay.
An Ecommerce website design has one key goal: to turn visitors into customers. A web design needs to be visually appealing but not overbearing, help establish trust so people are comfortable spending their money at your store, and be so easy and natural to use that buying something is effortless.
By focusing on the fact that people—not technology—are at the core of every successful endeavor, businesses that find compelling ways to satisfy people’s needs through platforms that target mobile platforms, the web and the desktop, will thrive in any economic climate. Your custom website design will have all of these attributes – and more.
– Distinguish you from other competitors
– Draw special focus to what makes you unique and show off your best qualities
– Build brand loyalty and recognition to ensure repeat business
Software solutions with multiple presences—web, desktop, mobile and cloud —that augment each other are key to meeting people’s needs. Our strengths in a range of key technologies facilitate this aim:
- Web 2.0—Make an impression, and let your site display dynamic information using AJAX/JQUERY etc
- Web Services —Dynamic data, with universal access across multiple platforms using XML, SOAP or REST services
- Multi-Platform Development—Applications that tear down the walls between Mac, PC, and mobile devices
- Browser-agnostic Web—Create a rich internet experience for every browser
- Mobile Applications (Native and Hybrid) —Applications that truly work outside of the box
- Cloud (Amazon and Azure) – Cloud migration , development and integration.
- Shopping cart integration
- Real-time inventory management and product catalog administration
- Integrated payment and shipping solutions
- Responisve website design
- Built-in marketing and SEO tools
- Web site analytics
- Dashboard tools that enable administrators and users to manage content, administer orders, manage users, and configure web site components
Complementing sales-driven e-Commerce website development, we offer an array of web custom development solutions:
- Scalable, extensible websites that can be deployed in Windows or Linux or Cloud-based environments (Amazon/Azure)
- Content Management Systems (“CMS”) development, customization and implementation using industry leading technologies like WordPress, Umbraco and Orchard.
- Development of social media applications for sites such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Development of cross-browser applications that target desktop browsers, and mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPad and Android devices
We can tailor our web development services around your specific needs, so feel free to contact us at email@example.com .